Regular cleaning of synthetic surfaces is vital to avoid contamination of the surface and remove potentially harmful debris before play.
The SSS1000 sweeper features a spiral rotary brush. Debris is swept into a mesh hopper that allows pitch infill to be returned to the surface.
Sweeping will also pick up any loose fibres that may be common place in the early weeks after installation.
- Essential to remove organic debris before it contaminates the surface
- Important to remove any litter and potentially harmful debris before play
- Brush height is easily adjustable without tools
- Fast work rate helps to keep surfaces in play
- Adjustable drawbar which lifts upright for easy storage – ball or jaw hitch
- Wheel drive to the brush is disengaged by simple “pull & twist” clutch levers on each wheel for transport between sites
- Unique spiral brush design reduces vibration and ensures constant brush contact with the surface
|Power unit requirement|
"It is reliable, easy to adjust and requires hardly any any maintenance. It saves staff a huge amount of time. The SSS1000 does the hard work for you."
Grounds Maintenance Manager - Colliers Park
"I would recommend the SISIS SSS1000, it has been very beneficial to our day to day operations. It cleans up debris exceptionally well and is far quieter than our previous sweeper."
Fields & Grounds Manager - Virginia Mason Athletic Centre, Seattle
"I would recommend SISIS Equipment to anyone maintaining synthetic surfaces because thery're reliable and top performing products. "
Deputy Head Grounds - Bloxham School
Synthetic Surface Maintenance
Synthetic Surface Maintenance | Methyr Town Football Club
SISIS SSS1000 for Synthetic Turf